Thursday, July 27, 2006

The VeRY SeXY PuSSYCaT DoLLS LiVe CoNCeRT


Well, what can I say?! They girls are very very sexy... And surprisingly, are able to sing live. Not to mention their hot dance moves.. All in all, I enjoyed their show, held at Sunway Surf Beach on the 26th July Wednesdy night. Hey, got to watch it for free too as I had to cover the concert for Beat TV. I wasn't willing to fork out 200 ringgit just too see their concert so I made sure that covering the event was essential for Beat TV. But you know what, I've gotta admire the girls for their slick dance moves and very hot lingerie that they boldly wore on stage.. Duh! They are the Pussycat Dolls after all.. Here's some pics of the concert that I managed to snap...

Chillin' with my Beat TV babes... Thats Azrin (Beat TV P.A) and Dira (our very cute scriptwriter)... Caught Ashraf checking her out at times..Haha! Was late cos was stuck in the traffic jam and they were freaking out. Kept calling me every 5 minutes!

After the concert I had to do interviews with the fans for Beat TV, and everytime I asked them which of the Pussycat Dolls do they like best, all of them.. Yes ALL, answered Nicole, who is the lead singer. I do have to admit that not only is she very beautiful, she actually sings really well. But why Nicole? Is it because she's the lead singer therefore she gets most of the attention? Because most of the time when there's a group or a band, most of the attention is on the lead singer/s or on the vocalist. Like take N' Sync for example... Don't Justin and JC gets most of the attention? And what about Destiny's Child? Its mostly Beyonce isn't it? Or even rock bands such as Jon Bon Jovi and Aerosmith... I don't think I know any of the other band members' names, with the exception of Richie Sambora, Bon Jovi's guitarist. Or maybe its just me... Hmmm... Oh well..

Here's a pic of the girls in action from where I was. Mind you, it was not as far as it looks. Camera lah kan... nampak je jauh.. Hehe! I was at the media side and surprisingly, it was quite spacious. Unlike at all the other where everyone looked like they were being squashed.

5 comments:

*gol & gincu the official blog page* said...

bitch you went for their concert and didn't call me!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ish ish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amyz! said...

i was there. but tooo many people. But they r hotttest babe ever!

kijal said...

Dira is cute...
Alamak. Why la i need to logon to Blogger ajer to leave msg.

rasputin said...

haha.. i think everyone knows who richie sambora is.. hmm.. it prolly has something to do with his wife..

mYra said...

i was there tooooooooooo...best kan kan!