Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"NiCe AKHiRNYa BiSa BiCaRa DeNGan KaMu"

First time I met him, it was at Anugerah Planet Muzik 2006 in Singapore early this year. Caught him looking at me and I remember thinking "Hey, isn't that Marcell, the Indonesian singer dude that my sister say is cute?"

We smiled and nodded at each other. He IS cute..

Met him again at the Forces of Nature Yogyakarta Quake Aid recently and we finally got to talk. We saw each other and waved eagerly, as if we've known each other for ages. He came up to me...

Marcell : Could I take a picture with you?

Me (astounded): Huh? Me? I was just about to ask you the same thing!

And so we did, took pictures I mean.. Chatted some more while smiling like fools... Aaahh... Still am...

12 comments:

Ray said...

aint dat cute? eheh =p~

Fiza said...

hands off my man... lol. but u noe... i saw him first!! =( booyah

ikanbilis said...

awwwwww!

PEMBURU"air"WANITA said...

i am not just myself... i am one with the whole world.. divine love lives in me.. shining right through for all to see????? ur the great women

highheelseliparjepun said...

Hehe..jelesnye...BTW,ada ambik gmba dgn vokalis Padi tak?Terlepas persembahan Padi mlm tu coz tertidur...

borejurn said...

walllahhhhh............macam pinang d blah 2 la sazzy!!! ;)

Hafiz said...

http://liverpoollivesinme.blogspot.com/

myrayuna said...

mmm...good luck 4 your...'whatever'..4 what did you want..

zahar said...

emmm teman tapi mesra...nice shot huh..

Hamdilah said...

i'm so jelous... I pun nak ambik gambar ngan u sazzy

Simply Addictive said...

marcel memang ganteng gila. hohoho =)

hayati said...

waaaaaa...so cute sazzy nie kan??macam bidadari la....i like it....